1 c butter
1 c sugar
2/3 c brown sugar,
2 tbsp corn syrup
1 tsp vanilla
1 1/3 c flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
3/4 c mini chocolate chips
1/2 c mini butterscotch chips
1/2 c graham crackers, finely chopped (do not use crumbs)
1/3 c rolled oats
2 1/2 tsp ground coffee
2 c potato chips
1 c mini pretzels
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees.
2. In a mixing bowl, add butter, sugars and corn syrup. Mix for 2 minutes and scrape down sides.
3. Add egg and vanilla; mix again for about 7 minutes
4. In a small bowl, mix together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Add to the creamed mixture and mix for no longer than 1 minute. Scape down sides again.
5. On low speed, add in chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, graham pieces, oats and coffee; mix for about 30 seconds. Add the potato chips and pretzels and mix gentle until just combined (do not over mix).
6. Using a small baking scoop, portion out dough onto a parchment lined cookie sheet. Pat the cookies flat and put trays in freezer for 10 minutes (or fridge for an hour)
7. Arrange the chilled dough about 3 inches apart and bake for 9-12 minutes or until just golden. They should only be golden around the outside but not through the middle. *CHECK OFTEN TO PREVENT BURNING.
8. Transfer the cooled cookies to a serving tray or an airtight container for storage. They will keep at room temperature for 4-5 days and in the freezer for a month.
9. Remember to drink with a big glass of milk!!!